· Summarize the play in a paragraph. (5 to 10 sentences.) Tell us the major characters, the plot and major themes.
· Give a paragraph of context–what was happening when the play was written. Why is it considered a classic? Was it controversial when it was first performed? What was the initial reaction?
· Then search for a groundbreaking or new production. Find a visual–pictures of the production, a video of rehearsal, a costume sketch, a set design, etc.
· Finally, do you think the production you researched represented the play well? Why or why not?
· Post your Micro Nano Play Response to Canvas by midnight. Refer to the calendar for specifics.
· Respond to at least three other students’ presentations before midnight the following evening.
- The response must include a visual of some kind.
- Remember to cite your sources. Post the website or citation material for a book.