1.Explain the types of teams that an organization may use to perform cooperative work.
2.Discuss the process that can change a group of individual performers into a team.
- Describe how individual differences influence organizational activities.
- Discuss and evaluate methods of motivating and rewarding individuals and groups.
- Identify processes and methods that can improve the behavior and attitudes of organizational members.
- Explain how to build teams and manage their different stages of development.
- Describe methods of managing conflict and change.