wrong one i posted this is what i need
As you prepare to write your second discussion for this week, take a few moments to do the following:
- Read the the Final Essay assignment instructions in Week Five (your draft is due in Week Three, and the Final Essay is due in Week Five).
- Review the Instructor Guidance for this week.
- Read Chapter 4 of Essentials of College Writing, paying close attention to the techniques for generating ideas.
- Review the Grading Rubric for this discussion.
In your initial post:
- Provide your three to five ideas (in list format) for your Final Essay.
- Write a paragraph explaining how you used the techniques in Chapter 4 to come up with those ideas.
- Share what you think the key elements of a narrative are (i.e., what makes a good story work).
Your initial post must be 200 to 300 words in length and posted by Day 3. Support your claims with examples from the required material(s) and/or other scholarly sources, and properly cite any references as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.