Review the CheckPoints and assignments you completed throughout the course.
Create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of information about the fictional company you created in Week Three and Four. You may use text, charts, tables, and visuals to detail the different areas of business found within your company.
Include information on the following topics:
- Business organization
- Potential legal or ethical issues
- Business culture
- Types of motivation
- Human resource management
- Operations and materials management
- Detailed speaker notes and examples.
Consider the speaker notes the “paper” part of the assignment. This is where you would place all the details. This will limit the amount of information on each slide to just key points or phrases. Do not place paragraphs of information or long sentences on the slides. Reserve this to the speaker notes area for each slide.
- A title slide, introduction slide that previews what will be presented, and a conclusion slide that summarizes the key points introduction slide.
- An APA reference slide. In-text citations must be used to identify what was taken from each source listed on the reference slide. Visit the CWE for examples on how to use in-text citations and list references. There is also a Citation and Reference generator to help you create these.