Read the weekly assigned chapters and view the lectures before beginning the assignment.
In the current business world, team projects are commonplace. This assignment will use John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success, its different facets, how it relates to project management leadership, and how it is fulfilled in different circumstances. Visit this site dedicated to him to retrieve the information.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the extent to which John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success fits today’s business environment after reflecting on your own organization or one that you have observed. Provide three (3) examples to support the response. Refer to your workplace or any organization you know of. I emphasize—3 examples please.
2. Typify your leadership style, and provide three (3) examples of how your own temperament, motivation pattern, thinking styles, character, expectations, and leadership philosophy relate to or contrast themes discussed in John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success. Think about what you may have found out about yourself in our Theory X and Y discussion. Then discuss your similarities and or differences with the Wooden’s Pyramid of Success
3. Analyze John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success and identify the aspects with which you agree and disagree. Provide a rationale for each aspect. The key here is support. Do not make claims without substantiation.
4. Create a new Pyramid of Success model based on your analysis of John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success, and provide a rationale for each aspect or step of this new model. You’re creating your model of success
5. Using either the coaching philosophy of John Wooden’s Pyramid of Success or your own newly designed Pyramid of Success model, develop a step-by-step strategy that self-directed project team members may use to adapt to any project-related crisis.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.