In this assignment, the public administrator will build upon the two (2) challenges identified in Assignment 2, Question 4 by addressing leadership and ethical behaviors.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Propose two (2) ethical concerns that management may need to address. Create the context in which such concerns may or may not be ethical in nature. Provide a rationale for your response. Note: In this question, the student focuses at the two challenges and address if and how the challenges may raise any ethical issues within and outside of the agency.
- Analyze the overall manner in which organizational structure impacts organizational ethics. Select one (1) public agency or one (1) non-profit organization in which the challenges may not be considered unethical. Provide a rationale for your response. Note: in this question, the student will address an agency where the ethical issues discussed in Question #1 may not be ethical in another agency.
- Use the Inventory of Public Management Skills Management, located on pages 11 to 12 of the textbook, to construct a self-evaluation. Assess your level of development in each of the skills. Discuss two (2) to three (3) activities that would affect your ability as a leader to address the ethical issues discussed in Question #1. Note: The student focuses on how his / her evaluation may negatively affect his / her ability to lead the organization when faced with ethical issues.
- Based on the response in Question 3, discuss two(2) to three (3) strategies you will implement to become an effective public administrator.
- Include at least four (4) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than â€œ.govâ€ do not qualify as academic re