1. When dealing with a public relations crisis, a _____ can be a useful online tool to communicate w
1. When dealing with a public relations crisis, a _____ can be a useful online tool to communicate with internal stakeholders.
2. ________ is based on the premise that marketers can no longer use interruption marketing via mass media campaigns.
3. Total customer satisfaction is measured based on the relationship of
4. ________ is finding the most cost-effective media to deliver the desired number and type of exposures to the target audience.
5. Selective price cuts, intense promotional blitzes, and occasional legal action are commonplace in the strategic design of
6. TBS Bikes has recently introduced a series of bikes called Surami. The core positioning of TBS Bikes is “speed”. Surami is a five-gear bike and, apart from speed, the company promises to include other features such as safety, good performance, and pollution control features. This describes the ________ of the bike.
7. Rachel and Josh are on vacation in Hawaii. When they arrived at the hotel, they were offered chilled juice. Their check-in formalities were handled by the staff. When they entered their room, they saw that chocolates had been placed on the pillows and a flower arrangement on the table. The hotel's actions are an example of
8. Which of the following statements correctly reflects a characteristic of public relations as a marketing communications tool?
9. When a consumer considers a product or service, he or she will choose whichever product or service delivers the highest
10. Under which of the following conditions is the frequency the most important factor in media selection?
11. Which of the following circumstances are best suited for the use of personal selling?
12. ________ is an aggressive maneuver where the firm attacks first, perhaps with guerrilla action, across the market, keeping everyone off balance.
13. Which of the following benefits is offered by sales promotion tools?
14. Which of the following factors forms the basis of assessing sponsorship activities through supply-side methods?
15.An insider trading crisis for an organization is what type of public relations crisis?
16. In order to help anticipate public relations crises it’s important to think about the possible events that could occur and the appropriate management response. This is often referred to as
17. What function does a company's public relations department perform when it promotes understanding of the organization through internal and external communications?
18. Which of the following equations accurately describes the total number of exposures (E) of an advertising message through a given medium?
19. Companies provide rewards to customers who buy often and in substantial amounts. These reward schemes are referred to as
20. Mountain Dew is a brand known for sponsorships of adventure events such as snowboarding and skateboarding competitions. What is the most likely objective of Mountain Dew's sponsorship of these events?
21. When Starbucks introduced its Tazo Tea line to bring in new customers who had never gone to Starbucks because they don't drink coffee, Starbucks was employing a ________ strategy.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperOrder Over WhatsApp Place an Order Online