True and false questions ( 14 )
multiple choice questions ( 1 )
Matching ( 5 )
the book you need is Ethics Across Cultures
Cis 123 hmk –
Please, A quality work only.
Take a look and when your done plz repost the finished home work file.
Please take a Look at the Zip file
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Project Paper
Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
The Project Paper focuses on a suggested topic related to art, architecture, history, music, or literature. The project will reflect your views and interpretation of the topic. This project is designed to help you stretch your mind and your abilities to be the creative, innovative, and critical thinker you already are!
Choose one (1) of the topics from the list of topic choices below. Read the topic carefully. Write a three to four (3-4) page paper (750-1,000 words) that responds to each of the items described in the topic.
For the topic you choose:
- Support your ideas with specific, illustrative examples. If there are questions or points associated with your chosen topic, be sure to answer all of the listed questions and address all of the items in that topic. If your topic asks you to do several things related to the topic, be sure to do each of the things listed.
- While some of the topics tend to lend themselves toward particular writing genres, you are not restricted to the specific format suggested for the individual topic. For example, you may do an “interview,” a “proposal,” a “letter,” a “short story,” a “blog,” an “essay,” an “article,” or any other written genre for almost any of the topics. The project is intended to be fun as well as informative, so feel free to be creative with the delivery of your information.
- Use at least three (3) good quality academic sources, with one (1) source being the class text.
Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources. You are highly encouraged to use the Resource Center tab at the top of your Blackboard page.
Note: Your instructor may require you to submit your topic choice for approval before the end of Week 5.
Topic choices (pick 1):
- Office Art Memo. Memorandum. Your boss, who knows you have been taking a humanities class since he pays for your tuition reimbursement, has tasked you with managing the art budget for your company, expecting you to choose various pieces of art for the new corporate offices. (Note: Replicas of the works are acceptable since they are more cost-efficient and you are working on a budget.) Include the following:
- Identify three (3) examples of 19th century Impressionist painting or sculpture and three (3) Post-Impressionist works. Explain how the six (6) pieces of art fall into these two (2) styles.
- In a memo, describe the appearance of your six (6) choices to your CEO so he or she will know what the art looks like and where it would be placed in the corporate offices.
- Explain why each piece is considered to be historically significant.
- Explain how each piece “fits” your company’s overall (or desired) corporate image. Keep in mind that a piece of art is supposed to “say” something about the owner, so describe what would these pieces of art say about your company.
- New Composition. Speech. Your uncle’s birthday is in two (2) months, and everyone knows that he loves almost all kinds of music. As a birthday gift for him, you want to have a special piece of music composed in his honor which will be played at a family birthday celebration. Write a speech that you will make to the composer’s agent. Include the following:
- Narrow your choices down to three (3) composers you’ve studied in this course. Choose one (1) of the composers and explain why you want him to write the “birthday present” music.
- Explain why the other two (2) composers were ultimately not selected.
- Specifically identify the musical elements in the composer’s style that you would like to be included in the new music written for your uncle.
- Describe what sort of emotion is generated by listening to the works of your selected composer; in other words, what do you want your uncle to “feel” as he hears the music, and why is this composer so perfect for this composition?
- Harlem Renaissance Poets. Essay & Poem. Choose two (2) poems by different authors from the Harlem Renaissance. Write an essay that:
- Describes each author’s role and importance within the Harlem Renaissance.
- Identify the elements in each of their poems in which you see evidence of the “double-consciousness” being expressed by each author.
- Fully describe at least two (2) primary themes you see in the poetry written during this time period, referring to specific lines in each of the poems.
- Write your own poem that expresses these identified themes of the Harlem Renaissance.
- Women’s Roles Then & Now.Script. Script a conversation between two (2) notable women from the 18th and / or 19th century on the roles women should play in society. Within the dialogue, include:
- Biographical information for each woman.
- The historical status for women in general during the time period in which each woman lived.
- What opinions each of the women might have on the role the women should play in society during their lifetimes.
- What each of the women might think about women’s current roles.
- Other topic choice recommended and approved by the professor and supported by the grading rubric.
The Project Paper will be graded on:
- The level to which the instructions were followed.
- The extent to which all four (4) parts in the topic were addressed.
- The adequacy of information, examples, and details which support the general claim or main idea.
- The clarity and relevance of the explanations and descriptions.
- Adherence to standard rules of grammar, punctuation, and mechanics.
- The inclusion of three (3) required references (two  additional sources besides your textbook) documented using APA style.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA Style format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions specific to the selected topic. (Note: Students can find APA style materials located in the course shell for reference.)
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain how key social, cultural, and artistic contributions contribute to historical changes.
- Explain the importance of situating a society’s cultural and artistic expressions within a historical context.
- Examine the influences of intellectual, religious, political, and socio-economic forces on social, cultural, and artistic expressions.
- Identify major historical developments in world cultures from the Renaissance to the contemporary period.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in the study of world cultures.
- Write clearly and concisely about world cultures using proper writing mechanics.
Assignment 1: Project Presentation
On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 of this week, incorporate the feedback from the facilitator and the reviews done by your peers in the legal study, which you submitted for facilitator feedback and peer review on Day 5 last week.
Create a six-slide PowerPoint presentation summarizing key points of the legal study. Use the following format:
Slide 1: Impact of the key question in HR on the stakeholders
Slide 2: Legal regulation(s) related to HR
Slide 3: Impact of the key question in marketing on the stakeholders
Slide 4: Legal regulation(s) related to marketing
Slide 5: Impact of the key question in accounting on the stakeholders
Slide 6: Legal regulation(s) related to accounting
Wednesday, August 14, 2013 submit the PowerPoint presentation to the appropriate Discussion Area.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
|Incorporated valid peer review suggestions in the legal study||
|Incorporated feedback from the facilitator in the legal study||
|Presented key points related to HR, marketing, and accounting in the PowerPoint presentation||
|Presented legal regulation related to HR, marketing, and accounting in the PowerPoint presentation||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.||
How does the work done to an object relate to the energy the object is given?
Portfolio Project #1: Human Resources Strategic Plan
Portfolio Project #1 provides data from a hypothetical organization. The data can be found at the bottom of the page.
You will create a strategic plan that aligns the human resources (HR) function with the organizationâ€™s mission, vision, and objectives. The overall scope of the Portfolio Project is to create a â€œShared Servicesâ€ structure for HR that will be housed at the organizationâ€™s corporate offices.
Final Deliverable due Week 8
Required Topics – Be sure to cover the following:
- Strategic Contribution,
- Personal Credibility,
- HR Delivery Metrics,
- Key Performance Measurements (KPM),
- Action Plan for each functional area,
- HR mission statement,
- HR vision statement and objectives.
Your strategic plan should include:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Body of your plan
- Reference Page
- Appendix (optional)
- Ten pages minimum (not including the title page, table of contents, reference page or appendix) will be needed to complete the project.
- Support your analysis and recommendations with 5 credible sources documented in accordance with the School’s guidelines. APA format. No Plagiarism!!!
|Assignment Name:||Unit 4 Individual Project|
For this assignment, you will need to download the Student Grade Book template by clicking here.
After you download the template to your desktop, open the grade book and complete the following steps:
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
|Date Due:||Sunday, Mar 10, 2013|
|Submitted Files:||Submit Assignment|
|Instructor Comments:||No comments have been made|
I want to choose a topic in programming application that can be written in MATLAB code and then write 1-2 paragraphs expaining the project.
I only need a topic and 1-2 paragraphs.
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
+254 769 316 835